Hot Button Issues in Labor and Employment Law: Practical Tips for the California Employer
Please join Blank Rome for a breakfast briefing and discussion of key issues from 2012, as well as a look ahead at key issues which should be on your checklist for 2013.
Topics will include:
- New laws California employers need to be aware of for 2013
- Updated FEHA pregnancy and disability regulations
- Recent NLRB decisions that impact non-union employers, including employee handbooks and social media policies
- Employment cases to watch in 2013 that will impact your business
- What you need to know about the Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare)
- How to conduct your own wage and hour audits
Accreditation is pending for 2 hours Continuing Legal Education credit.
Contact Nikki Benner at 215.988.3072 or Benner@BlankRome.com for more information.