The Future of Legal Services: Staying Competitive & Collaborative Amidst Growing Client Pressures
New York Hilton Midtown
1335 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY
Blank Rome’s Chief Information Officer Andrea Markstrom will speak at LegalCIO 2019 (formerly the Law Firm Chief Information and Technology Officers Forum), being held January 29 and 30, 2019, at the New York Hilton Midtown in New York, New York. LegalCIO combines cutting-edge updates on legal technologies with the chance to exchange practical guidance and discuss daily challenges with peers. The event will focus on the most relevant opportunities and challenges impacting today’s law firm information, technology and knowledge management professionals.
Andrea’s panel, “The Future of Legal Services: Staying Competitive & Collaborative Amidst Growing Client Pressures,” will take place on Tuesday, January 29, from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m., and will explore how CIOs can adapt and develop strategies to propel their firm to the forefront of legal services by developing a plan, identifying potential threats and understanding future trends.
Andrea will be joined on the panel by:
- Moderator: Michele C.S. Lange, Vice President, Legal Marketing – Workstorm
- David Cambria, Global Director of Legal Operations – Baker McKenzie
- Joan Holman, Chief Information Officer – Clark Hill
- Scott Rechtschaffen, Chief Knowledge Officer – Littler Mendelson P.C
- Kermit Wallace, Chief Information Officer – Day Pitney LLP
Topics will include:
- A CIO’s mission: How to add value to your firm and clients
- Exploring key trends expected to shape the future of legal services
- Constructing a plan for success: Driving your firm to the forefront of legal services
- How collaboration platforms are changing workplace dynamics and what law firms should look for when considering a collaboration platform
For more information and to register, please visit the event website.