The Future of Funding and Litigating Cases: Litigation Finance & Blockchain Implications for In-House Counsel
The Pennsylvania Convention Center
1101 Arch Street
Blank Rome Partners Stephanie C. Chomentowski and Daniel E. Rhynhart will speak at the Association of Corporate Counsel (“ACC”) Greater Philadelphia 11th Annual In-House Counsel Conference, being held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on April 24, 2019, from 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Stephanie and Dan’s session, “The Future of Funding and Litigating Cases: Litigation Finance & Blockchain Implications for In-House Counsel” will take place from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and will explore two emerging developments in the ways in which we fund and litigate cases now and into the future. Topics will include:
- how private financiers of litigation are changing the landscape of how cases are litigated
- what the future holds as these types of funding arrangements become more common
- an introduction to blockchain technology
- how blockchain is starting to impact cases
- how blockchain could improve legal operations going forward as it becomes more widely adopted
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.