Fund Formation & Raising Capital
901 Massachusetts Ave NW
The summit, presented By CohnReznick and Develop, will balance national and local perspectives in a blend of viewpoints that will help truly inform on both the large and small scale. This is a deep dive of just how these tax incentives can positively impact community, impact business, and impact development in years to come.
Michael’s panel, “Fund Formation & Raising Capital” will take place from 9:50 to 10:35 a.m. and he will be joined on the panel by:
- Manny Friedman, CEO, EJF Capital
- Jeff Gronning, Founder, Normandy Real Estate Partners
- Stephen Sharkey, Partner, DLA Piper
- Robert Jenkins, CEO, Renaissance Equity Partners
- Jay Augustyn, Partner, Ice Miller
The summit will feature opening remarks by Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson and an interview with U.S. Senator Tim Scott. Other program sessions include:
- National Regulatory Environment
- Doing Deals: Construction & Development
- Community Engagement
Blank Rome is pleased to be a sponsor of this event.
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.