Fifth Annual Blank Rome Pittsburgh Energy Industry Update
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh
620 William Penn Place
Blank Rome LLP and Blank Rome Government Relations LLC will present our Fifth Annual Energy Industry Update on November 7, 2019, from 11:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
This is a complimentary program during which representatives from government, the energy industry, and Blank Rome will discuss current issues with clients and contacts engaged in energy development and projects.
The Keynote Speaker for the event will be Denise Brinley, Executive Director, Pennsylvania Governor’s Office of Energy, Department of Community & Economic Development.
Our panels include:
- Energy Industry Counsel Panel: Where Will the Energy Industry Be in the Next 10 Years? What Are the Significant Issues and Constraints?
- Certification of New Infrastructure: Major Challenges in 2019 and Beyond
- Significant Decisions and Developments Affecting the Energy Industry
- Renewable Energy, Onshore and Offshore: New Developments, a Prognosis and an Assessment of the Future Role of Natural Gas
- Washington Update: Energy Policy & 2020 Election
Note: This program is anticipated to be accredited for 4 substantive CLE credits in PA, NJ, and NY.