The Federal Contractor Vaccine Mandate: What You Need to Know
Blank Rome-Hosted Live Webinar
The rules and guidance around the federal contractor COVID-19 vaccine mandate are changing by the day. Please join Blank Rome’s Government Contracts and Labor & Employment attorneys for timely analysis of what federal contractors need to be prepared, including an in-depth discussion of:
- Latest guidance: What do prime contractors need to know to comply?
- Which of my employees are covered by the mandate?
- Does the mandate apply to subcontractors?
- How do I deal with exemption requests?
- What should I do if my workforce is not fully vaccinated?
This webinar is co-hosted by the National Defense Industrial Association Delaware Valley Chapter (“NDIA”).
- Brian S. Gocial, Partner, Government Contracts, Blank Rome LLP, and Partner and Member of the Board, NDIA Delaware Valley Chapter
- Stephanie M. Harden, Partner, Government Contracts, Blank Rome LLP
- Frederick G. (“Gus”) Sandstrom, Partner, Labor & Employment, Blank Rome LLP
The National Defense Industrial Association drives strategic dialogue in national security by identifying key issues and leveraging the knowledge and experience of its military, government, industry, and academic members to address them. You can learn more about them on their website.
QUESTIONS? Please contact Alena Leon, Business Development Consultant.