FCA/FCPA: Fraud and Enforcement
Jennifer’s session, “FCA/FCPA: Fraud and Enforcement,” will take place on Thursday, January 27, from 12:00 to 1:50 p.m. EST, and will break down the top trends in enforcement of the False Claims Act (“FCA”) and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”).
Other panels include:
- Bid Protests
- Investigations, Disclosures, S&D
- Labor and Employment
- Costs, Pricing, and Audits
- Grants and Cooperative Agreements
- Cybersecurity and Information Technology (“CMMC”)
- Claims, Disputes, and Terminations
- Construction Contracting
- Small Business Contracting
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Statutes, Regulations, EOs, and Policies
CLE may be available.
Blank Rome is pleased to be a sponsor of this program.
For more information and to register, please visit the event webpage.