FCA/FCPA: Fraud and Enforcement
Blank Rome is pleased to be a sponsor of the Pub K Public Contracts 6th Annual Year in Review live webcast, this year being held as a four-day event from January 25 to 28, 2021.
Partner Justin A. Chiarodo will speak on the “FCA/FCPA: Fraud and Enforcement” panel, taking place Thursday, January 28, from 12:00 to 1:50 p.m. EST.
Other program sessions include:
- Bid Protests
- Investigations, Disclosures, S&D
- Labor and Employment
- Emerging Issues
- Costs, Pricing, and Audits
- Cybersecurity and Information Technology
- U.S. Contracting Overseas
- Claims, Disputes, and Terminations
- Intellectual Property
- Small Business Contracting
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Statutes, Regulations, EOs, and Policies
CLE credit may be available.
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.