Exploring Data & Resources to Build an ESG, SRI, or Impact Fund
Blank Rome Partner Stacy H. Louizos will be a featured speaker at Exploring Data & Resources to Build an ESG, SRI, or Impact Fund, a live webinar hosted by Ultimus Fund Solutions on Wednesday, May 19, 2021, from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. EDT.
Today’s market interest in environmental, social, and governance (“ESG”) investing, socially responsible investing (“SRI”), and impact investing has sparked a need for data transparency. This webinar will facilitate asset managers as they strategize their investments with a better understanding of metrics and risk factors for these types of funds.
- Reasons ESG, SRI, and Impact Funds are gaining popularity
- Define fund objective & criteria
- Tools to help find securities for a fund
- Understanding the available data
- Vladimir Kaplun, Director, Business Development & Strategy, North America, ICE Data Services
- Stacy Louizos, Co-Chair Investment Management Group and Co-Leader ESG Team, Blank Rome LLP
- John Pileggi, Chief Investment Officer, Uncommon Giving Corp.
- Jason Stevens, EVP, Chief Technology Officer, Ultimus Fund Solutions (Moderator)
To learn more, please visit the program webpage.
Ultimus Fund Solutions expanded on this topic in “The Rise of ESG and the Importance of ESG Data,” on November, 18, 2021, noting Stacy’s role on the panel and providing additional information on ESG. The article was reprinted at Nasdaq.com on November 19, 2021.