Evaluating the Financial Health of an Entity
PLI New York Center
1177 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY
Blank Rome Partner Rick Antonoff will speak at the Practising Law Institute (“PLI”) program, Pocket MBA 2019: Finance for Lawyers and Other Professionals, being held November 25 and 26, 2019, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day, at PLI’s New York City Conference Center and via live webcast and groupcast.
Faculty including top partners from elite accounting firms and law firms, private equity investors, bankers, consultants, and academics will offer practical advice and application of information to actual situations and financial reports to provide participants with opportunities to immediately implement growth and broaden capabilities.
Rick’s session, “Evaluating the Financial Health of an Entity,” will take place on Monday, November 25, from 3:45 to 5:00 p.m., and will include:
- Analyze the indicators and causes of financial distress
- Evaluate the restructuring process and alternatives
- Chapter 11 reorganization
- Assignments for benefit of creditors (“ABCs”)
- Capital structure concerns
- Identify the stakeholders
- Determine the impact on constituents (employees, creditors, suppliers, customers)
- Explore real estate considerations
- Case Study: A company in distress
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.