Ethics—It’s Legal, but Is It Right?
Live Online Seminar
Blank Rome Associate Anthony Richard Yanez will speak at the National Business Institute (“NBI”) “Dirty Litigation Tactics: How to Deal with the ‘Rambo’ Litigators” live online seminar, being held Friday, August 28, 2020, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EDT
This course is designed to teach how to deal with frustrating and all-too-common litigation techniques and attendees are invited to bring questions and real-life dilemmas to discuss them with the faculty and find real-world solutions. Presenters will share tips, tactics and information that will help attendees deal with their next “Rambo” litigator.
Anthony’s session, “Ethics—It’s Legal, but Is It Right?” will take place from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. EDT, closing out the program. Topics to be covered include:
- State Bar Code of Ethics and Ethics Code of Various Specialties
- Real and Potential Conflicts of Interest
- Vigorous Representation or Questionable Practices
Other sessions include:
- Identifying the “Rambo” Litigator
- Hidden Agendas—Why Does “Rambo” Exist?
- Dirty Tricks That You Need to Look Out For
- Using Effective Remedies to Combat “Rambo” Litigation
FL CLE credits are available.
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.