Enhancing Sanctions-Related Maritime Data: Regulatory Expectations and Practical Implications for Industry
Blank Rome Partner Matthew J. Thomas will speak at Enhancing Sanctions-Related Maritime Data: Regulatory Expectations and Practical Implications for Industry, an online webinar presented and hosted by Kharon and Windward.
Access to precision research, data analytics, and predictive intelligence is transforming how organizations across the globe identify maritime risk and address regulatory guidance and expectations. Matt and his co-presenters will discuss how industry leaders are implementing controls to address these challenges, including personal insights, practical program enhancement opportunities and lessons learned. Timely and real-life case studies will be used to showcase a range of risk and mitigation strategies.
- Kit Conklin, Director - Global Client Engagement, Kharon
- Ron Crean, Vice President Commercial, Windward
- Benjamin Davis, Chief Research Officer, Kharon
- Megi Hakobjanyan, Research Manager, Kharon
- Jeff Nielsen, Senior Legal Counsel - Foreign Trade Controls, Maersk
- Dror Salzman, Intelligence Research Manager, Windward
- Joshua Shrager, Senior Vice President, Kharon
- Matthew J. Thomas, Partner, Blank Rome Maritime
For more information, please visit the event webpage.
This program is now available on demand at info.kharon.com/events/2021/02/maritime.