Emerging Litigation and Employment Issues for In-House Counsel
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown 1201 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Blank Rome Presents Our Annual Emerging Litigation and Employment Issues for In-House Counsel - a full-day complimentary CLE event providing practical advice for those focused on both litigation and labor and employment-related topics.
- One Year Into a New President: Promising Fewer Labor & Employment Issues Proves the Opposite – A Look Back and a Look Ahead to 2018!
- You Will Be Breached: The Ten “Knows” Of Cybersecurity
- Internet Takedowns – Copyright and Trademark Tools for Fighting Infringement
- Untangling the Web of Everyday Ethical Quandaries
In addition, you may choose from one of the following topics during the morning breakout session:
- Multi-Disciplinary Approach to Whistleblower Claims
- Managing and Reducing Risk in Complex and Class Action Litigation
- Trade Secrets and Employee Defection in the Age of Self-Driving Cars
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency 101: A Beginner’s Guide
This course is anticipated to qualify for the following CLE credits (each includes 1 ethics credit):
Registration and continental breakfast begin at 8:00 a.m. Lunch will be served.
Please click here to RSVP by Friday, November 10.
For more information, please contact Nikki Benner at Benner@BlankRome.com.