The Westin New York at Times Square
New York, NY
Blank Rome Partner Sean R. Weissbart will speak at NYU School of Professional Studies Tax Conferences in July: Introduction to International Taxation, being held July 15 through 17, 2019, in New York, New York.
Sean’s session, “Digital Assets,” will take place Tuesday, July 16, from 1:45 to 3:00 p.m. and he will discuss:
- federal and state legislation and case law for estate planning with digital assets
- fiduciary access and distribution of a decedent’s digital assets
- planning techniques and best practices to ensure a client’s wishes are satisfied
- smooth administration of an estate with digital assets
Other program sessions include:
- Estate Taxes I: The Nature of The Tax and Understanding the Gross Estate
- Estate Taxes II: The Marital Deduction, Credit Shelter Planning, and Portability
- Estate Taxes III: Other Important Deductions and Elements of Planning with the Charitable Deduction
- Transfer Tax Valuation Issues and Their Impact on Family Wealth Planning Options
- Lifetime Transfers and The Federal Gift Tax: The Enduring Wealth Tax
- Multigenerational Planning and The Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax
- Estate Planning Through an Asset Protection Lens
- The Basics of Basis in Estate Planning
- Will You Still Need Me, Will You Still Feed Me, When I’m Sixty-Four?
- State Taxes and Estate Planning: Who Said Your Estate and Trust Was Non-Taxable?
- Introduction to Income Taxation of Trusts and Estates
- Planning Techniques Using Grantor Trusts
- Inside the Black Box of Estate Administration and Executors’ Elections
- Estate and Tax Planning for Non-US Citizens
- Get It Right the First Time, Every Time: Estate and Tax Planning for Qualified Plan and IRA Distributions
CLE credit may be available.