Dialing Up Defenses to TCPA Class Actions
Top of the Tower
1717 Arch Street
Blank Rome attorney Jeffrey N. Rosenthal will present on “Dialing Up Defenses to TCPA Class Actions” at The Legal Intelligencer’s In-House Counsel CLE seminar on October 19, 2016. The program is designed to provide in-house counsel with the latest developments and practical advice on legal topics in a wide variety of practice areas.
Mr. Rosenthal will provide an overview of the federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”), common defenses, and practical steps for in-house counsel to avoid, limit, and manage their exposure.
Other presentations at the seminar include:
- In a Flash! (A Lesson in Cybersecurity)
- Adapting IP Strategies to Recent Developments in Patent Law
- Transfer Pricing and Hot Issues
- What's Your Brand? Life as In-House and Outside Trademark and Copyright Counsel
- A Brave New World: Hiring, Evaluating, and Training the Millennial Generation
For more information or to register, please click here.
**This seminar is a complimentary six-hour CLE program for PA, NJ, and NY (pending approval)**