Dialing Up Defenses to TCPA Class Actions<i>The Legal Intelligencer’s</i> In-House Counsel CLE seminar
Blank Rome attorney Jeffrey N. Rosenthal will present on “Dialing Up Defenses to TCPA Class Actions” at The Legal Intelligencer’s In-House Counsel CLE seminar on October 19, 2016. The program is designed to provide in-house counsel with the latest developments and practical advice on legal topics in a wide variety of practice areas.
Mr. Rosenthal will provide an overview of the federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”), common defenses, and practical steps for in-house counsel to avoid, limit, and manage their exposure.
Other presentations at the seminar include:
- In a Flash! (A Lesson in Cybersecurity)
- Adapting IP Strategies to Recent Developments in Patent Law
- Transfer Pricing and Hot Issues
- What's Your Brand? Life as In-House and Outside Trademark and Copyright Counsel
- A Brave New World: Hiring, Evaluating, and Training the Millennial Generation
For more information or to register, please click here.
**This seminar is a complimentary six-hour CLE program for PA, NJ, and NY (pending approval)**