Deploy Biometrics While Following Consumer Privacy Laws
Blank Rome Partner Jeffrey N. Rosenthal will be a presenter at the Self-Service Innovation Virtual Summit: The Changing Landscape of Self-Service, Vending, and Kiosks, being held December 8 and 9, 2020, as an online event.
Self-Service Innovation Virtual Summit will examine advances in technology that are empowering businesses to provide products and services when, where, and how consumers expect them. The event will cover self-service, kiosk and vending solutions that can be applied in a wide range of settings.
Jeffrey’s panel, Deploy Biometrics While Following Consumer Privacy Laws, will take place Wednesday, December 9, at 12:30 p.m. EDT. Panelists will discuss the challenges kiosk operators interested in biometric tools face in light of the fact that, while consumers are becoming more comfortable with facial recognition and other forms of biometric identity, they are still worried about what companies may do with their personal information. The panel will talk about what kiosk operator can do, given that and the fact that regulations are now being enacted at the state and local levels, to assure customers they are respecting their privacy.
Other summit sessions include:
- The Future of the Self-Service Industry
- Increasing Self-Service Kiosk ROI by Leveraging Software Services for Personalization, Data Analytics, and Mobile/Physical Convergence
- Vending Operations: It’s What’s on the Inside that Counts / The Future of Vending
- Monetize Your Self-Service Device with Digital Out-of-Home Advertising
- The Future of Unattended Retail: Any Product, in Any Location
- How, When, and Why to Add Self-Service Kiosks
- State-Of-The-Art Touchless Options for Kiosks and Vending
- Why Fresh-Food Vending is the Industry’s New Darling
- Thought Leader Roundtable: Executive Predictions
For more information and to register, please visit the summit website.