Cybersecurity: Protecting Your Business NOW
The Museum Patio at the Hollywood Bowl
Los Angeles, CA
Blank Rome Partners Dennis M.P. Ehling, Ana Tagvoryan, and Sharon R. Klein join Gina L. Osborn, Retired Asst. Special Agent in Charge of the Cyber and Computer Forensics Programs at the Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI), for a panel discussion at the Southern California Association of Corporate Counsel event, “Cybersecurity: Protecting Your Business NOW,” sponsored by Blank Rome, on Tuesday, September 14, 2021, from 4:30 to 10:00 p.m.
The discussion will be held from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. at The Museum Patio at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, California, and will be followed by cocktails, dinner, and a concert by renowned cellist Yo-Yo Ma who will perform all six of Bach’s cello suites in a spellbinding recital.
MCLE credit is available.
Blank Rome Cybersecurity Resources:
- Cybersecurity, Protecting Your Business NOW PowerPoint slides
- “Herd Immunity Can Strengthen Cybersecurity” by Blank Rome’s Sharon Klein (August 25, 2021, L.A. Times B2B Publishing Business of Law Magazine)
- “A Gov't Contractor's Road Map to Biden Cybersecurity Order” by Blank Rome’s Justin Chiarodo and Sharon Klein (June 11, 2021, Law360)
- “President Biden’s Recent Cybersecurity Executive Order Will Increase Compliance Obligations on the Private Sector” (May 19, 2021 Blank Rome Client Advisory)
- The BR Privacy & Security Download: September 2021 (Blank Rome newsletter)
- The BR Privacy & Security Download: August 2021 (Blank Rome newsletter)
- The BR Privacy & Security Download: July 2021 (Blank Rome newsletter)
- Blank Rome Privacy, Security & Data Protection services flyer