Cyber Risk: Identifying, Assessing, Insuring, Defending
Blank Rome Partner Jared Zola will speak at the Northeast Corporate Counsel Forum, held April 6-7, 2017, at the Harrah's Resort in Atlantic City, NJ.
This event will address some of the most urgent topics facing corporate counsel today, delivering multi-faceted views on complex issues involving litigation, employment law, data security, insurance law, compliance, and regulation and legal ethics.
Mr. Zola's panel, "Cyber Risk: Identifying, Assessing, Insuring, Defending," be will held on April 7, from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Topics include:
- challenges in managing corporate and third party data
- inventory of your data: what, where, and is it protected?
- knowing your primary data vulnerabilities
- internet of things, is the risk real or imagined?
- PHI breach response and best practices
- legal foundations for HIPPA and HI-TECH
- balancing security and privacy
- recent court decisions, class actions, and causes of action
- business interruption issues and coverage
- cyber physical perils
- cross-border issues
- types of claims being covered
- claims notice and claims handling
- evolution of cyber products
For more information or to register, please click here.