Current Trends in Public Integrity Investigations
U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
333 Constitution Ave., NW
Blank Rome Partner Mark M. Lee will be a panelist at the 2nd Annual Current Issues in Government Investigations program, presented by the District of Columbia & Maryland Chapters and the Federal Litigation Section of the Federal Bar Association, being held Thursday, May 16, 2019, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., in Washington, D.C.
Mark’s panel, “Current Trends in Public Integrity Investigations,” will take place at 2:15 p.m. and the panel will discuss:
- What is effective representation?
- What is not?
- What are some of the collateral issues that make these different from other white collar cases?
The program will also include a panel discussion of distinguished jurists sharing their experiences and insights:
- The Hon. John D. Bates, Judge, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- The Hon. Catherine C. Blake, Judge, U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- The Hon. Royce C. Lamberth, Judge, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- The Hon. Kenneth W. Starr, Judge (Ret.), U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- Moderated by The Hon. Joe Whitley, former General Counsel, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
For more information, please view the event brochure.