Creativity and Diversity: How to Use Special Masters and How to Become One
Blank Rome partner Deborah Greenspan will serve as a panelist for the American Bar Association (“ABA”) online webinar, Creativity and Diversity: How to Use Special Masters and How to Become One, sponsored by the Academy of Court-Appointed Masters and being held Wednesday, January 12, 2022, from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. EST.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
A quiet revolution in the use of special masters is opening up extraordinary new opportunities for courts, litigants, and professionals. Learn how the thinking on special masters has changed; how you can make use of special masters; and how you can become one.
- MODERATOR: Merril Hirsh, Chair of the ABA Judicial Division Lawyers Conference Special Masters Committee and Executive Director of the Academy of Court-Appointed Masters
- Hon. Charles R. Breyer (USDC N.D. Cal.)
- Hon J. Michelle Childs (USDC D. S.C.), Immediate Past Chair of the ABA Judicial Division and Chair-Elect of the Federal Judges Association
- Kenneth R. Feinberg, Special Master
- Deborah Greenspan, Special Master; Chair of the Dispute Resolution Committee of the Torts, Trials and Insurance Practice Section; and Treasurer of the Academy of Court-Appointed Masters
CLE credit may be available.
For more information and to register to attend, please visit the event webpage.