Construction Law From Start to Finish
Holiday Inn Princeton
100 Independence Way
Blank Rome Partner Adrienne C. Rogove will speak at the National Business Institute (“NBI”) Construction Law From Start to Finish seminar on Wednesday, August 1, 2018, which will take place from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in Princeton, NJ.
This course will cover multiple issues that must be taken into consideration in the realm of construction law. Experienced faculty will cover a broad, basic overview of the construction process; the fundamentals of construction contracts and key provisions; the basics of insurance; and the impact changes and delays can have on a construction project.
Adrienne will present the first two sessions: “Overview of the Construction Process,” from 9:00 to 9:30 a.m., and “Construction Contracts,” from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
“Overview of the Construction Process” will include:
- Applicable Law, Regulations and Statutes
- Different Types of Project Delivery Systems and Responsibilities
- Roles of Parties and How They Interact
Her “Construction Contracts” session will cover:
- Overview of Contract Terms and Language
- AIA Contracts
- ConsensusDocs and Other Standard Contracts
- Allocating Risk Within Your Contract
- Drafting Basics
- Contract Clauses and Key Provisions You Need to Know
NJ, NY, and PA CLE credits are available.
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.