Conquering Executive Compensation
Blank Rome Partner Mary T. Vidas will be a speaker at the Pennsylvania Bar Institute (“PBI”) Family Law Institute 2018 on Tuesday, April 17, 2018, in Philadelphia, PA.
Mary will present on the topic, “Conquering Executive Compensation.”
Other topics covered at this year’s Institute include:
- Mirror Mirror…Predicting Equitable Distribution & Alimony Awards
- A New Norm: Third Parties in Custody & Support
- The Secrets of Support Remedies
- Charging Liens and Getting Paid + Fee Agreements (ETHICS)
- Case Law Update
- Divorce Financials A to Z
- Things We Do Wrong in Custody Litigation—6 Keys to Trying Custody Case
- Baby Boomer Divorce Issues
The annual Family Law Institute provides the latest practical information and practice hints available to “veterans” of family law, those just beginning their practice, and everyone in between.
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.