Comparative Study of Maritime Insolvency Law
Seoul, South Korea
Blank Rome Partner Richard V. Singleton II will present at the Korea University Legal Research Institute’s 5th Asian Business Law Symposium, being held November 29, 2018, from 1:30 to 6:30 p.m. at Korea University in Seoul, South Korea. A dinner party will immediately follow the symposium.
Richard’s panel, “Comparative Study of Maritime Insolvency Law,” will take place from 1:45 to 4:45 p.m. and he will be joined by:
- Moderator: Mr. Byung Suk, CHUNG (Kim & Chang, Korea)
- Shin Abe (KILO, Japan)
- James Hu (Shanghai Maritime University, China)
- Chi Yong, LIM (Kim & Chang, Korea)
- Kah Wah Leung (Rajah & Tann, Singapore)
- Designated Discussant: Prof. Min HAN (Ewha Woman’s University, Korea)
The symposium will also include a “Lesson from Hanjin Shipping's Rehabilitation Proceeding” and opening remarks by Prof. Soon Koo, MYOUNG (Dean of Korea University, School of Law), Won Lim, JEE (Director of Korea University Legal Research Institute), and Prof. Lee Sik, CHAI (Former Chairman of IMO Legal Committee).
For more information, you can view the brochure here.