Class Action, MDL or Bankruptcy: What Is the Best Option for Global Resolution?
Blank Rome Partner Deborah Greenspan, co-chair of the firm’s Energy, Environment, and Mass Torts practice group, will speak as a panelist at Perrin Conferences’ Mass Tort Litigation Conference, being held on Thursday, June 24, 2021, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EDT, as a live virtual event.
Deborah’s panel, “Class Action, MDL or Bankruptcy: What Is the Best Option for Global Resolution?” will take place from 3:50 to 4:35 p.m. EDT and topics will include:
- History of mass tort resolution of current and contingent liabilities
- Changes in class certification, MDL procedures, and the bankruptcy code
- Advantages and disadvantages of global resolution in each forum
Other conference sessions include:
- Mass Tort Architecture & Administration
- Global Settlements in Today’s Mass Tort Litigation
- Mass Torts in Product Liability Litigation
- The Gatekeeper: The Court’s Role in Allowing Scientific Evidence
- Human Trafficking Litigation Update
- Mass Torts in Environmental Litigation
CLE credit may be available.
For more information, please visit the event webpage.