Brand Protection: Unique Considerations in the Protection of Trademarks & Copyrights
Blank Rome Partner David M. Perry will be speaking on the panel for "Brand Protection: Unique Considerations in the Protection of Trademarks & Copyrights" at the 10th Annual Intellectual Property Law Institute, hosted by the Pennsylvania Bar Institute on Wednesday, April 27, 2016, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. EDT.
The Institute is a two-day CLE covering the ever-changing innovations and issues in intellectual property law, and offers insights for everyone from the novice to the expert. Topics this year include:
- How Best to Use (or Defend Against) Patent Office Trials in Connection With Ongoing Litigation
- Intellectual Property Enforcement for Fashion Brands
- Ethics – How the New Federal Rules Affect Pleading and Discovery
- Craft Beer Trademark Wars and the New Reality – How Did we Get Here and Can We Learn Anything From the Past?
- All Clear? Trademark Searching
- Patent Procurement and Strategy in the Era of Alice and Mayo
- Making Them Pay – Winning Attorney Fees in IP Litigation
- Indefiniteness at the PTO and in Court
- Trolls: Beneficial, Benign, or Malignant? A View From All Sides
- Ethics – Marijuana Law
- Brand Protection: Unique Considerations in the Protection of Trademarks & Copyrights
- Redskins/Slants and Government Free Speech: Does it Matter?
- Get Ready: Here Come the Millennials
For more information, or to register to attend, please click here.