To Be a Legal Powerhouse of the Future You Must Have a Workforce for the Future
28 Liberty St
New York, NY
Blank Rome Chief Innovation & Value Officer Linda M. Novosel will be a speaker at DLaw Summit: Disruptive Innovations in Legal Services, being held October 22 and 23, 2019, in New York, New York.
Linda’s session, “To Be a Legal Powerhouse of the Future You Must Have a Workforce for the Future,” will take place on Tuesday, October 22, from 3:00 to 3:30 p.m., and cover:
- How to increase appeal as an employer to attract new talent
- Examine the skills gap in your current talent and learn how to best develop current employees
- Review outsourcing options to provide ability to ramp up or down based on demand
- Learn to tap into innovation with crowdsourcing
- Identify what your future department/company will look like and plan for it now
DLaw will provide a meaningful exploration of digital technology for legal services professionals from specific emerging tools to new business models to creative client acquisition and retention strategies. Attendees will leave prepared to lead transformation that will lay the foundation for a more efficient and profitable future.
For more information and to register, please visit the event website.