Bankruptcy and Secured Creditor Priority: Identifying, Resolving, or Avoiding Hidden and Springing Liens
Blank Rome Partner Ira L. Herman will co-present “Bankruptcy and Secured Creditor Priority: Identifying, Resolving, or Avoiding Hidden and Springing Liens,” a live 90-minute Strafford CLE webinar with interactive Q&A, on Wednesday, October 6, 2021, from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m. EDT.
The webinar will offer bankruptcy counsel best strategies for establishing a rigorous methodology for identifying and resolving hidden and springing liens encumbering their collateral. The program will review types of hidden and springing liens, Bankruptcy Code provisions that allow post-petition perfection and priming of liens, and strategies for protecting secured interests before their liens are diluted or destroyed.
Topics will include:
- What are the most overlooked types of hidden or springing liens?
- What law governs whether such liens exist?
- Does the automatic stay prevent hidden liens?
- What are best strategies for uncovering hidden liens?
- What protections from hidden liens are available under Section 363?
For more information about this live webinar and to register, please visit the event webpage.