Annual Pittsburgh Energy Briefing
Please join us for a complimentary program during which government officials, environmental consultants, and industry attorneys will discuss pressing issues in the energy industry. Topics include:
- Keynote Presentation by the Honorable Spencer Abraham
- Congress and the Executive Branch: What to Expect after the Election in 2017 and Beyond
- Construction Litigation Related to Energy Projects: What You Need to Know About Contracts and Claims
- Environmental Landscape and Litigation Involving Energy Projects: Is the War Over?
- Maritime and the Energy Industry: Special Presentation
- Cybersecurity and the Energy Industry: What is the Impact on the Energy Industry?
Honorable Spencer Abraham. Principal, Blank Rome Government Relations LLC, former U.S. Secretary of Energy, and former U.S. Senator from Michigan
Maritime Transportation Issues Impacting the Energy Industry – Are We Ready for the Panama Canal Expansion?
Presented by Ambassador Juan B. Sosa, former Ambassador to Panama in Washington D.C.
- Scott D. Hatch, Principal, Blank Rome Government Relations LLC; Chief Floor Assistant to the Majority Whip, U.S. House of Representatives, and Executive Director of the National Republican Congressional Committee
- Joseph P. McMonigle, Principal, Blank Rome Government Relations LLC; Former Chief of Staff, U.S. Department of Energy, Vice Chairman, Board of Governors, International Energy Agency
- Susan L. Bickley, Partner, Blank Rome LLP, Houston Office
- Edwin Cisneros, Director, PwC in Houston, Texas
- Amy Joseph Coles, Partner, Blank Rome LLP, Pittsburgh Office
- Jennifer J. Daniels, Partner, Blank Rome LLP, New York Office
- Frank A. Dante, Partner, Blank Rome LLP, Philadelphia Office
- Richard Fultineer, Managing Director, Berkeley Research Group's Global Construction In Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Margaret A. Hill, Partner, Blank Rome LLP, Chair, Environmental, Energy, and Mass Torts Practice Group, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C. Offices
- Frederick M. Lowther, Partner, Blank Rome LLP, Washington, D.C. Office
- George M. Medved, Partner, Blank Rome LLP, Pittsburgh Office
- Jo Anne Schwendinger, Partner, Blank Rome LLP, Pittsburgh Office
- Douglas J. Shoemaker, Partner, Blank Rome LLP, Houston Office
- Ambassador Juan B. Sosa, former Ambassador to Panama, President and CEO at U.S. Panama Business Council in Washington D.C.
- Frank L. Tamulonis III, Associate, Blank Rome LLP, Philadelphia Office
- James Tedjeske, Vice President Legal, Kvaerner North American Construction Inc. in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
Registration, Networking, and Lunch begin at 11:30 AM
Welcome and Introductions begin at 11:55 AM
Program begins at Noon
Cocktails, Hors d'oeuvres, and Networking to follow the Energy Briefing at 5:15 PM
This program is anticipated to be accredited for 4 substantive CLE credits in PA, NJ, and NY.
Click here to register for this event.
Please contact Nicole Benner at 215.988.3072 or Benner@BlankRome.com with any questions.