Anatomy of a Trust 2019
810 7th Avenue
New York, NY
Blank Rome Partner Sean R. Weissbart will speak at the New York State Bar Association (“NYSBA”) Anatomy of a Trust 2019 program being held Wednesday, May 31, 2019, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., in New York City.
Sean and other program faculty will discuss the fundamentals of creating various types of trusts, including how to draft the trust, but when specific trusts are appropriate based on a client’s needs and goals. The program will cover:
- What Is a Trust?
- Irrevocable Medicaid Income Only Trusts
- Supplemental Needs Trusts
- Pet Trusts
- Credit Shelter Trusts
- Grantor Trusts and Life Insurance Trusts
- QTIP (Marital Deduction Trusts)
- Ethical Considerations in Representing Fiduciaries
CLE credit may be available.
For more information, please visit the event webpage.