Analysing the Causes of Retail Insolvencies Around the World
Barcelona Bar Association (“ICAB”)
Mallorca, 283, 08037 Barcelona, Spain
Blank Rome Associate Evan Jason Zucker will speak at the International Insolvency Institute (“III”) NextGen Leadership Program, being held on Sunday, June 16, 2019, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:45 p.m., in Barcelona, Spain.
Evan’s panel, “Analysing the Causes of Retail Insolvencies Around the World,” will take place from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. and he will be joined on the panel by:
- Moderator: Prof. Andre Boraine, University of Pretoria, Hatfield, South Africa
- Moderator: Hon. Elizabeth Stong, Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of New York, NY
- Eric Danner, CR3 Partners, LLC, Boston, USA
- Dr. Ulf Pechartscheck, Dr. Beck & Partner GbR, Munich, Germany
- Dr. Wesley Rosslyn-Smith, University of Pretoria, Hatfield, South Africa
Other program topics include:
- Asset Sales in Insolvency: A Comparative Presentation
- How the BREXIT Deal Will Impact the EU and UK
- Fraud, Asset Tracing and Recovery in Cross-Border Insolvencies
- Conducting Major Cross-Border Restructurings
- Timing the Determination of a Debtor's Centre of Main Interest (“COMI”)
CLE credits may be available.
For more information, please view the program brochure.