After Bostock: Best Practices for Employers Protecting their Transgender Workers
Blank Rome Partner and Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer Emeritus Sophia Lee will serve as a speaker for After Bostock: Best Practices for Employers Protecting their Transgender Workers, an in-depth discussion on best practices for employers aiming to protect their transgender employees, taking place on Wednesday, June 23, 2021, from 4:00 to 5:15 p.m. EDT, as an online webinar.
Sophia will join Major Lindsey & Africa’s Outlaws Employee Resource Group, members of the Transgender Legal Defense & Education Fund, and Mary Cate Gordon, assistant general counsel at Exelon, to explore how to build a workplace culture of inclusion and belonging for members of the LGBTQ+ community. Topics include:
- Vocabulary & Trans 101
- Best practices in the workplace
- Transition policies/working with trans clients and colleagues
- Implications of Bostock and upcoming cases/trends
- Charlie Arrowood (they/them/theirs), Counsel, Name Change Project, Transgender Legal Defense & Education Fund, Inc.
- AC Dumlao (they/them/theirs), Program Manager, Transgender Legal Defense & Education Fund, Inc.
- Mary Cate Gordon (she/her/hers), Assistant General Counsel, Exelon
- Sophia Lee (she/her/hers), Partner and Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer Emeritus, Blank Rome
- Rebecca Glatzer (she/her/hers), Managing Director, Major, Lindsey & Africa
- Andrew Teig (he/him/his), Managing Director, Major, Lindsey & Africa
A Q&A will follow the presentation.
To learn more or to register to attend, please visit the event webpage.