Advanced VA and DoD Pricing and Contracting
Blank Rome Partner Merle M. DeLancey Jr. will serve as a panelist for Rx Drug Pricing & Rebate Fundamentals, an American Conference Institute (“ACI”) Virtual Proficiency Series program being held November 1 through December 1, 2021.
Merle’s segment, “Advanced VA and DoD Pricing and Contracting,” part of the Week 2 VA and DoD Rx Pricing and Rebates agenda, will take place on Wednesday, November 10, from 2:30 to 4:00 p.m. EST. Topics include:
- Reviewing criteria for a drug to be eligible for consideration under the FSS
- Analyzing how target drugs are chosen by VA/DoD/IHS/BOP for joint national contract targets
- What are the general requirements for issuing a drug contract?
- Understanding the factors for creating the requirements in the estimated volume of purchase
- Examining the contracting process
- What is the process for having the contract for a drug renewed?
- Identifying the factors considered by the agencies when a drug is up for renewal
- Understanding the differences in the processes used by the VA National Acquisition Center and Defense Logistics Agency
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
ACI’s Rx Drug Pricing & Rebate Fundamentals is an intensive training program that will give novices and experienced practitioners alike a thorough understanding of core pricing competencies and applicable changes in the reimbursement structures of key payor programs.
Sessions will be held Monday and Wednesday afternoons over the course of four weeks and examine:
- Drug Pricing and Rebate Essentials and Introduction to Medicaid
- Medicare Pricing and Rebate Essentials, and VA and DoD Rx Pricing and Rebates
- PHS 340 B and Advanced CMS Pricing and Rebate Topics
- Pricing and Reimbursement for New Products and Therapies
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.