Advanced VA and DoD Pricing and Contracting
Blank Rome Partner Merle M. DeLancey Jr. will speak at Rx Drug Pricing & Rebate Fundamentals, an American Conference Institute (“ACI”) Virtual Proficiency Series program being held November 10 through December 10, 2020.
Merle will present “Advanced VA and DoD Pricing and Contracting” on Thursday, December 3, from 2:30 to 4:00 p.m. EST. This session will cover:
- Reviewing criteria for a drug to be eligible for consideration under the FSS
- Analyzing how target drugs are chosen by VA/DoD/IHS/BOP for joint national contract targets
- What are the general requirements for issuing a drug contract?
- Understanding the factors for creating the requirements in the estimated volume of purchase
- Examining the contracting process
- What is the process for having the contract for a drug renewed?
- Identifying the factors considered by the agencies when a drug is up for renewal
- Understanding the differences in the processes used by the VA National Acquisition Center and Defense Logistics Agency
ACI’s Rx Drug Pricing & Rebate Fundamentals is designed to provide intensive training in essential pricing and rebate concepts, methodologies, and strategies for key government payor programs and sessions will take place each Tuesday and Thursday afternoon over the course of four weeks.
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.