ADA Website and App Accessibility Lawsuits in 2020
Online Live Webinar
Blank Rome Of Counsel Martin S. Krezalek will serve as a speaker for the “ADA Website and App Accessibility Lawsuits in 2020” webinar hosted by UsableNet on Wednesday, July 22, 2020, at 12 noon EDT.
In the webinar, Martin will provide a legal perspective on 2020 lawsuit numbers as of July and share his insights from the defense side of website accessibility lawsuits. He will be joined by Jason C. Taylor, Chief Innovation Strategist at UsableNet, to discuss:
- A review of lawsuit accessibility numbers from the first half of 2020
- The impact of COVID-19 on the legal landscape
- The emerging importance of mobile and apps
- Data on the number of lawsuits filed against websites using accessibility overlays and widgets
- Insights from lawsuit data on what may be putting your organization at risk
- Best practices in defending against lawsuits from a legal and technical perspective
To download the webinar materials from this presentation as well as UsableNet's midyear 2020 website and app accessibility report, please click here.
Watch the full webinar recording below.