ADA Litigation Involving Website Accessibility—Trends, Risks, and Best Practices
Blank Rome Partner Charles S. Marion will be a panelist for the Perrin Conferences ADA Litigation Involving Website Accessibility—Trends, Risks, and Best Practices live webinar, being held November 19, 2020, from 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. EST.
Chuck will be joined on the panel by Alana Sharenow (Director – Legal Counsel, Dunkin’ Brands) and Michael Garson (Enterprise Compliance Consultant, User1st) to discuss:
- Challenges of the disabled, particularly in this virtual environment.
- The increasing number and focus of lawsuits accusing businesses’ websites and mobile apps of violating the ADA and similar state and local statutes.
- The current state of the law regarding what is/is not required when it comes to making businesses’ websites accessible to visually impaired and other disabled individuals.
- Best practices and steps businesses can take to eliminate or reduce the risk of ADA lawsuits regarding their websites and mobile apps.
- Future trends including technology, law, education, litigation, and artificial intelligence.
Blank Rome is pleased to sponsor this complimentary CLE webinar.
For more information or to register, please visit the webinar webpage.