Act Now before Sweeping Changes to the Estate and Gift Tax Go into Effect
Throughout 2021, multiple proposals have been made to change the estate and gift tax. The most probable recommendations are included in a draft act from the House Ways and Means Committee which, if enacted, would make sweeping changes.
Join Blank Rome’s New York Trusts & Estates attorneys to learn more about the potential changes in play and what you can do now to lock in important benefits under the current law. Key topics include:
- Major estate and gift tax changes under consideration in the House
- Longstanding estate planning strategies being targeted
- Opportunities to make gifts to lock in the benefits of current law in advance of the passage of new legislation
- Sean R. Weissbart, Partner, Trusts & Estates Practice
- Richard J. Miller Jr., Partner, Trusts & Estates Practice
- John S. Kiely, Of Counsel, Trusts & Estates Practice
- Luke Philip Walter, Associate, Trusts & Estates Practice
To view for the webinar, please go to webinar registration page.
QUESTIONS? Contact Loida Reusi by e-mail.