Accommodation & Leave Compliance
Blank Rome Partner Caroline Powell Donelan will be a guest speaker for the “Accommodation & Leave Compliance” panel, as part of the Practising Law Institute's virtual CLE program, “Cutting-Edge Employment Law Issues 2020: The California Difference,” on Wednesday, September 23, 2020, at 3:15 p.m. PDT.
About the Program:
- Review practical tips for handling leave and accommodation requests
- Understand the background and discussion – What are the courts (and juries) saying?
- Formulate a strategy for when the leave and disability laws collide
- Learn how to avoid common compliance pitfalls
- Hillary Benham-Baker, Partner at Campins Benham-Baker
- Caroline Powell Donelan, Partner at Blank Rome LLP
For additional information or to register, visit the event webpage.