ACAM 2022 Annual Meeting
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
3300 Peachtree Road, NE
Blank Rome partner Deborah Greenspan will serve as an instructor and panel moderator at the Academy of Court-Appointed Masters (“ACAM”) 2022 Annual Meeting, being held May 4 through 6, 2022, in Atlanta, Georgia.
Deborah’s first session, “Special Master 101,” will provide basic training on what a special master needs to know and takes place on Wednesday, May 4, from 1:30 to 5:00 p.m., preceding the Welcome Reception. Deborah will be joined by fellow session instructors:
- Hon. Jeremy Fogel, Executive Director, Berkeley Judicial Institute, and United States District Judge, Director of the Federal Judicial Center (Ret.); United States District Court for the Northern District of California (Ret.)
- David M. Tenner, ACAM President
- Amy Gernon and Roger Haydock, ACAM Training and Mentorship Committee Chairs
- Randi Ilyse Roth, ACAM President-Elect
- J. Gregory Whitehair, ACAM Annual Meeting Co-Chair
- Merril Hirsh, ACAM Executive Director
On Thursday, May 5, Deborah will moderate Peter Woodin (JAMS Mediator, Arbitrator, Special Master, New York, NY) and Michael O’Connor (Vice President, Client Services, Epiq, Washington, D.C.) in a “Panel Discussion of the Multiple Different Roles and Tasks of Special Masters” from 4:15 to 5:15 p.m. They will discuss the multiple different roles and tasks of Special Masters—including discovery, case management, settlement management, mediation, report and recommendation on substantive legal issues, specialized issues, damages, taking testimony, and making factual findings.
For more information, please visit the event webpage.