2020 SBA Secondary Market Summit
Blank Rome LLP
1825 Eye Street NW
Blank Rome Partners Martin Teckler and Grant E. Buerstetta will be key sponsors, and Martin will co-chair, the Coleman Report 2020 SBA Secondary Market Summit being held Wednesday, January 8, 2020, from 8:15 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. The Summit, as well as a pre-conference reception Tuesday evening, will be held in Blank Rome’s Washington, D.C., office.
Summit speakers will be senior staff members of the U.S. Small Business Administration (“SBA”) and industry leaders from the SBA community. This annual meeting provides important information on the state of the SBA market, regulations, and lending issues.
Sessions this year include:
- 2020 SBA 7(a) Secondary Market Update
- Federal Government Regulation of the SBA Secondary Market—Changes in 2020
- Do SBA Loans Need a PSA Curve?
- USDA Guaranteed Loan Secondary Market 2020 Update
- The 2020 SBA 504 Loan Program Secondary Market—How important Is Securitization to Non-Bank Lenders?
- What the Investor Wants from SBA 7(a) Loan Paper
For more information, please visit the event webpage.