11th Annual SBA Secondary Market Summit
Blank Rome LLP
1825 Eye Street NW
Blank Rome Partner Martin Teckler will co-chair the Coleman Report 11th Annual SBA Secondary Market Summit being held Tuesday, December 4, 2018, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The Summit, as well as a pre-conference reception Monday evening, will be held in Blank Rome’s Washington, D.C., office.
- 2019 SBA 7(a) Secondary Market Update—Using Big Data to Determine Prepayments Speed —Where Are We in the Cycle?
- Federal Government Regulation of the SBA Secondary Market—Changes in 2018 and 2019
- Get Variable Rate SBA 7(a) Premiums for Fixed Rate Loans
- What the Investor Wants from SBA 7(a) Loan Paper
- How the Farm Bill Affects the USDA Guaranteed Loan Secondary Market
- Workout Modifications to the SBA 7(a) Sold to the Secondary Market
- The 2019 SBA 504 Loan Program Secondary Market
Continental breakfast will be available from 8:15 to 8:45 a.m. Tuesday.
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.