10th Annual SBA Secondary Market Summit
Blank Rome, Washington, D.C.
December 5, 2017
9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Partner Martin Teckler will co-chair the Coleman Report 10th Annual SBA Secondary Market Summit being held Tuesday, December 5, 2017, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The Summit, as well as a pre-conference reception Monday evening, will be held in Blank Rome’s D.C. office.
Topics to be covered at the Summit include:
- NEW this YEAR — Using 504 Debentures for Investment Credits
- Secondary Market Opportunities in USDA Energy Loans
- Securitization of the SBA 7(a) Unguaranteed Loan Tranche
- SWAP vs Fixed Interest Rate Structures and the Secondary Market
- How Big Data Impacts the Secondary Market
For more information or to register, please visit the event web page.