What’s Happening in Washington?
Marine Log Ferries 2017
November 9, 2017
Partner Matthew J. Thomas will speak at Marine Log’s annual Ferries conference and expo, taking place November 9 and 10, 2017, at the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge in Brooklyn, NY.
The longest running ferry conference and expo in North America, Marine Log Ferries is a marine executive event that focuses on the regulatory, legislative, and technical issues that impact vessel operations, design, and construction.
Mr. Thomas will present “What’s Happening in Washington?” on November 9 from 9:30 to 10:00 a.m.
Other panel discussions and presentations include:
- The Evolution of Ferry Design in New York Harbor
- Ferries for New York Panel
- Ferry Safety
- Passenger Liability
- Technology Spotlights
- All Electric: Propulsion Option of the Future and Today
- Developing Zero Emissions Urban Water Shuttle Network
- Fuel Cells for Ferries
- Funding for Ferry Development
- New Commuter Ferry for Washington, DC
- New Passenger-Only Ferries for New Orleans
- Hybrid Vessel Applications
- Terminal Philosophy--Smarter Design Approach Panel
- NYC Ferry—Operational Experience Creating a Ferry Network
A cocktail reception will be held at the end of the first day of the conference.
For more information or to register, please visit the event website.