Policy and Regulation: What’s in Store in the Era of Trump
TradeWinds Jones Act Shipping Forum 2017
September 28, 2017
Blank Rome Partner Jonathan K. Waldron will be speaking at the TradeWinds Jones Act Shipping Forum on Thursday, September 28, 2017, at the Anderson House, Washington, D.C.
Mr. Waldron’s panel, “Policy and Regulation: What’s in Store in the Era of Trump,” will take place at 11:40 a.m. and panelists will weigh in on what could be in store for the Jones Act under the new administration, and what should be done, for the U.S. shipping sector.
His co-panelists will be:
- Moderator: Rodney Slater, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs
- Paul “Chip” Jaenichen, COO, HMS Global Maritime
- Charlie Papavizas, Chair, Maritime & Admiralty Practice, Winston & Strawn
- Boriana Farrar, VP - Business Development Director, The American Club
- Brad Berman, Head of Shipping-Americas, Norton Rose Fulbright
Blank Rome Maritime is a sponsor of the forum.
For more information, please click visit the event website.