11th Annual Intellectual Property Law Institute
April 26, 2017
2:40 to 3:40 p.m.
Blank Rome Partner David M. Perry will be speaking on the panel “Ethics—Intangible Ethics” at the 11th Annual Intellectual Property Law Institute, hosted by the Pennsylvania Bar Institute on Wednesday, April 26, 2017, from 2:40 to 3:40 p.m. EDT.
Mr. Perry’s co-panelists will be:
- Steven J. Rocci, Esq., Baker & Hostetler, LLP (Moderator)
- John P. Donohue Jr., Esq., Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Robert S. Tintner, Esq., Fox Rothschild LLP
The Institute is a two-day CLE event covering the nuances and ever-changing innovations and issues in intellectual property law, and offers insights for everyone from the novice to the expert. In addition to IP ethics, topics this year include:
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit Year in Review
- Recent and Pending Trademark Cases
- IP Litigation
- Copyright Updates
- Trade Secret Updates
- IP Basics for the Young and/or Non-IP Lawyer
- And many other topics in intellectual property law
For more information, or to register to attend, please click here.