Northeast U.S. Petrochemical Construction Conference 2017
June 19-20, 2017
Blank Rome LLP is proud to be a sponsor of the 2nd Annual Northeast U.S. Petrochemical Construction Conference 2017, which will be held June 19-20, 2017, in Pittsburgh, PA.
The conference will host some of the most influential business, government and labor leaders, policymakers, entrepreneurs, investors, consultants, and others who are driving the transformation of the Northeast U.S. economy into a regional petrochemical powerhouse. Their insights and perspectives are key to understanding the trends at play, and will focus on the following hot topics:
- Petrochemical Producers Detail Their Construction Outlook and Needs:
- Updates on cracker project development in the region, projected volumes, polyethylene grades, feedstock infrastructure, and procurement requirements.
- From Building a Single Facility, to Building an Industry:
- What investments are suppliers, service providers, pipelines, plastics manufacturers, EPCs, and railroads planning to buildout a regional petrochemical hub.
- Developing a Workforce for Peak Construction:
- New strategies for successful workforce development in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, New Jersey, and Delaware.
- EPCs & Operators Reveal Engineering and Construction Strategies:
- Hear how cracker project development in the Northeast is being set up for successful project execution.
- Feedstock Infrastructure:
- Key stakeholders outline NGL infrastructure investments required to spur a plastics and chemical manufacturing renaissance in the Northeast.
- Investment, Jobs, and Partnerships:
- The Shell project has been a “game changer” for the region. Ensure you are positioned to profit from the resulting growth opportunities.
To learn more or to register to attend, please visit www.petchem-update.com/northeast/.