Innovations in Aircraft Finance
The 16th Annual Investors’ Conference on Equipment Finance
New York, NY
March 22, 2017
Blank Rome Partner Stephen T. Whelan will be a speaker for the panel discussion, “Innovations in Aircraft Finance,” on Wednesday, March 22, 2017, at the 16th Annual Investors’ Conference on Equipment Finance in New York. The panel will address the following:
- Collateral compositions, including recent deals where there was less asset diversity and older aircraft
- The types of structural enhancements that investors are looking for in recent ABS
- Demand for loans vs. bonds – what do investors prefer and why?
- Has there been a change in the pricing paradigm for Aircraft ABS and Engine ABS?
- Which companies are the likely issuers of Aviation ABS?
- Outlook for aviation lease, loan, and ABS for 2017
About the Annual Investors’ Conference on Equipment Finance
This conference, hosted by IMN and the Equipment Leasing & Finance Association (“ELFA”), focuses on educating investors and equipment finance companies about the latest industry trends and developments.
For more information or to register, please click here.
To view Monitor Daily's media coverage of the conference, please click here.