Bruce A. Eisenberg
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5676||f. +1.215.832.5676|
|Princeton, NJ||v. +1.609.750.2998||f. +1.609.897.7392|
Bruce Eisenberg has a national practice in all facets of real estate transactions. He serves a wide range of clients in areas such as:
- office, retail, and industrial leasing
- commercial borrowing and lending
- joint ventures, partnerships, and LLCs
- acquisitions, development, construction, and disposition of residential, office, commercial, retail, and industrial projects
Mr. Eisenberg served as leader of Blank Rome's institutional real estate practice group from 2003–2006.
Mr. Eisenberg was a lead attorney in the Philadelphia Business Journal’s “Best Real Estate Deal of 2004,” which involved the negotiation of the lease for a leading independent oil refiner’s new corporate headquarters. He was also lead attorney in a leading independent oil refiner’s acquisition of 340+ sites from a competing oil refinery; a transaction recognized by Philadelphia Business Journal as one of the Delaware Valley's Biggest Deals of 2004.
- Provided local counsel to Delta Air Lines, Inc. and its subsidiary in connection with their $180 million purchase of a refinery in Trainer and Marcus Hook, Delaware County, PA, and associated assets from affiliates of Phillips 66 (formerly ConocoPhillips), and their mortgage transaction to BP.
- An affiliate of an international coke (fuel) plant operator in the acquisition of approximately 47 acres of land in Granite City, IL on which the client is to construct a $300 Million coke plant to service the seller, an international integrated steel producer.
- A leading independent oil refiner and marketer in (i) the 221,000 square foot lease for its new corporate headquarters, (ii) the 100,000 square foot lease for its back-office operations; and (iii) the acquisition of 1100+ sites in 18 states in five separate transactions.
- An owner and developer of office properties in the construction and 87,000 square foot lease of an office building in Mt. Laurel, NJ.
- New Jersey municipality township as redevelopment entity covering a 1000+ acre residential, recreational, and commercial redevelopment.
- New Jersey municipality township in the $4 million golf management agreement with a local golf course management company owned by sports celebrity.
- Blank Rome LLP as real estate leasing counsel to Firm in a 223,000 square foot lease extension for Philadelphia office, along with leases of Firm's Washington, DC, Wilmington, DE, Princeton, NJ and Los Angeles, CA offices.
- The real estate subsidiary of a leading independent oil refiner and marketer in its purchase, development, construction, leasing, management, finance and sale of its entire office, residential, retail and industrial portfolio, including its $607 million multiple-lender loan modification of all of the company’s recourse debt.
- An affiliate of Sunoco, Inc. in the purchase from Tiger Management Company of 40 service stations in Tennessee and Georgia, and related assets; together with the negotiation and finalization of all documents, performance of all real estate due diligence, and the filing and coordination of Hart-Scott-Rodino documentation.
- An affiliate of Sunoco, Inc. in the purchase of all of the membership interests of a company owning 278 service stations in Virginia and Maryland, and related assets.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Eisenberg is a real estate member of the Firm’s pro bono representation of the American Revolution Center at Valley Forge.
- AV Preeminent®, listed in Martindale-Hubbell®
- 2010-2017, Real Estate Law in Philadelphia, listed in The Best Lawyers in America©
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.