Mark I. Rabinowitz
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5629||f. +1.215.832.5629|
Mark Rabinowitz concentrates his practice on commercial and corporate finance, equipment leasing and finance, and loan workouts and restructurings. He serves a wide range of clients in areas such as:
- cash flow lending
- asset-based financing
- secured transactions and creditors' rights
- healthcare finance
- equipment leasing and finance
- loan syndications and participations
- asset securitization
- mezzanine, second lien, and other forms of multi-tranche financings
- intercreditor relationships
- lender liability prevention and defense
- bankruptcy, reorganizations, debt restructuring, and workouts
| He is savvy and understands both the legal and business sides of a transaction.
Mr. Rabinowitz is recognized by Chambers USA as a leading attorney in banking and finance law. He is particularly noted in Chambers for his experience acting on behalf of borrowers. Clients remark that he has an "excellent reputation" and is “pragmatic and deal-conscious" as well as "savvy and understands both the legal and business sides of a transaction."
Mr. Rabinowitz is a past chair of Blank Rome's Financial Services Group. He has written and lectured extensively on the subjects of equipment leasing and secured financing.
- Laser Northeast Gathering Company, LLC in connection with $190 million revolving credit facility to finance the construction and operation of a new gas gathering system serving Marcellus Shale gas producers
- National financial institution as agent in conjunction with $500 million debt restructuring of an agricultural cooperative
- National healthcare finance company in the establishment and administration of over 100 credit facilities collateralized by healthcare receivables and real estate
- Automotive manufacturer and distributor in $300 million working capital line of credit and floor plan receivables securitization facility
- Represented the Agent and Lender in conjunction with a $51 Million Credit Facility established for a major designer, manufacturer and marketer of high reliability power conversion products and major supplier to manufacturers of medical, military, industrial and information technology equipment
- Leasing subsidiary of major financial institution in conjunction with structuring and documenting personal property lease transactions and the financing of equipment leasing companies
- Bank group agent in conjunction with the workout and sale of a regional cellular and satellite communications company
- Lender to Conshohocken Rail LLC, a construction demolition and debris waste transfer station in conjunction with a state court appointed receiver sale of assets
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Rabinowitz’s professional association memberships include the Turnaround Management Association, the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association, and The Eastern District of Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Conference.
- 2017, "Lawyer of the Year" for Banking and Finance Law in Philadelphia, listed by Best Lawyers®
- Banking & Finance Law, listed in Chambers USA
- 2008-2017, Banking & Finance Law, Equipment & Finance Law, and Litigation – Banking & Finance in Philadelphia, listed in Best Lawyers in America©
- AV Preeminent®, listed in Martindale-Hubbell®
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.