Mark I. Rabinowitz
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5629||f. +1.215.832.5629|
Mark Rabinowitz concentrates his practice on commercial and corporate finance, equipment leasing and finance, and loan workouts and restructurings. He serves a wide range of clients in areas such as:
- cash flow lending
- asset-based financing
- secured transactions and creditors' rights
- healthcare finance
- equipment leasing and finance
- loan syndications and participations
- asset securitization
- junior debt, mezzanine, and tranche B financing
- intercreditor relationships
- lender liability prevention and defense
- bankruptcy, reorganizations, debt restructuring, and workouts
Mr. Rabinowitz is recognized by Chambers USA as a leading attorney in banking and finance law. Chambers notes that he has an "excellent reputation" and is "savvy and understands both the legal and business sides of a transaction." He has also received the highest possible rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Rabinowitz is a past chair of the Financial Services Group. He has written and lectured extensively on the subjects of equipment leasing and secured financing.
- Laser Northeast Gathering Company, LLC in connection with $190 million revolving credit facility to finance the construction and operation of a new gas gathering system serving Marcellus Shale gas producers.
- National financial institution as agent in conjunction with $500 million debt restructuring of an agricultural cooperative.
- National healthcare finance company in the establishment and administration of over 100 credit facilities collateralized by healthcare receivables and real estate.
- Automotive manufacturer and distributor in $300 million working capital line of credit and floor plan receivables securitization facility.
- Represented the Agent and Lender in conjunction with a $51 Million Credit Facility established for a major designer, manufacturer and marketer of high reliability power conversion products and major supplier to manufacturers of medical, military, industrial and information technology equipment.
- Leasing subsidiary of major financial institution in conjunction with structuring and documenting personal property lease transactions and the financing of equipment leasing companies.
- Bank group agent in conjunction with the workout and sale of a regional cellular and satellite communications company.
- Lender to Conshohocken Rail LLC, a construction demolition and debris waste transfer station in conjunction with a state court appointed receiver sale of assets.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Rabinowitz’s professional association memberships include the Turnaround Management Association, the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association and The Eastern District of Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Conference.