Samuel M. Walker
|New York, NY||v. +1.212.885.5493||f. +1.917.332.3805|
CHAIR, REAL ESTATE PRACTICE GROUP
Samuel Walker maintains a national practice in the area of real estate. His clients include private equity funds, public companies, real estate investment funds, financial institutions, developers, and landlords and tenants. Mr. Walker counsels clients in the following areas:
- sales, acquisitions, and development
- equity investments and joint ventures
- commercial leasing
- workouts and restructuring
Mr. Walker also has extensive experience in advising tenants in national and regional retail leasing roll-out programs.
Mr. Walker is a frequent lecturer and author on topics of interest in the real estate industry, including most recently on work-outs and restructuring.
- Pension fund adviser in acquisitions, dispositions and financings of properties across all property classes, including several portfolios.
- Developer in new multi-family construction projects.
- National fitness company in its regional and national roll-out program with respect to numerous brands.
- National fast casual restaurant in its NYC retail expansion.
- Public REIT in ongoing acquisitions and financings.
- Urgent Care center in Tri-State expansion.
- Financial services provider in its leasing/acquisitions of corporate facilities.
- Affordable housing developer in acquisitions, dispositions and financings and tax credit transactions.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Walker is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers and a member of the editorial board of the International Council of Shopping Centers Retail Law Strategist.
- 2013–2014, “Rising Star” listed in the New York edition of Super Lawyers
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.