Beth A. Bernstein
|New York, NY||v. +1.212.885.5289||f. +1.917.332.3084|
Beth Bernstein concentrates her practice on real estate matters, focusing on acquisitions, dispositions, commercial leasing, financing, and joint ventures. She represents a broad array of clients, including real estate investment trusts, developers, commercial landlords, large and small retail and office tenants, and lenders in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, both locally and nationally.
While in law school, Ms. Bernstein served as executive editor for the UCLA Law Review and an editor of the UCLA Women’s Law Journal.
- Representation of the seller in the portfolio sale of 24 multifamily properties spread across multiple states for more than $700 million.
- Representation of the borrower in the financing of the acquisition of a formerly publicly-held REIT owning approximately 140 shopping centers throughout the Midwest.
- Representation of the seller in the sale of Brooklyn waterfront property to the City of New York for development into a City park.
- Representation of the landlord in the lease of a 4-story building in midtown Manhattan to a national retail tenant.
- Representation of national retail tenants in leases across the country.